Acceptance of Terms of Service (TOS)
- Services that are offered by sellers on gigblasters.com are called "Jobs".
- Sellers establish their own prices for these Jobs on gigblasters.com
- Only registered users can buy and sell on gigblasters.com Registration and Listing Work is FREE.
- You may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through gigblasters.com
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the job description.
How Does It Work?
- Each job, product or service you sell and successfully deliver accredits your account accordingly. A commission will be charged to cover the transaction fees (Paypal / Payza), Escrow, and the administration costs of gigblasters.com Please see our commission structure below for more information on commissions.
- gigblasters.com will credit the seller's account once an order is marked complete.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues to a PayPal account of their choice, according to the withdrawing terms specified below.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the seller's revenues are returned to the buyer.
- Please note* Due to the PayPal intangible digital goods policy Gigblasters.com will not be held responsible for any buyer charge back due to credit card fraud or hacked Paypal / Payza accounts as PayPal does not warranty digital or intangible goods and because of this Gigblasters.com will also not be held responsible for paying out the seller for services that were charged back from the buyer. In the event that PayPal or Payza changes policy we will change ours.
- Also In the event of a PayPal / Payza buyer chargeback that happens within 45 days of any order marked paid and sent to the seller, Gigblasters.com will request the seller to refund gigblasters.com for the total disputed amount minus 20% of any chargedback orders. Buyer fraud and chargebacks is a serious issue and Gigblasters.com takes your orders very seriously and are constantly trying to figure out ways to verify and protect the buyer and seller.
- Seller's rating is calculated based on feedback received from buyers, amount of orders cancelled and late deliveries.
Gigblasters.com charges a commission to cover PayPal transaction fees and Administration costs. Gigblasters.com takes 20% of the sale and you will keep 80% on all sales made through your Job(s). This fees also include the "Escrow" service that gigblasters.com will manage for all transactions between buyers and sellers. This also helps us cover the continued marketing costs of the website and to help bring more customers to your Jobs!
- When a buyer orders a job, product or service, the seller gets notified by Email.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery duration they specified when creating their jobs. Failing to do so will permit the buyer to cancel the order and will reduce the seller's rating.
- Both buyers and sellers have the option to cancel an order by mutual agreement. Doing so has no negative effect on either party.
- Unanswered mutual cancellation requests will be automatically accepted after 48 hours, while reducing the non-responding user's rating.
- A Seller may cancel an order at any given moment. However, canceling an order has a negative effect on the seller's rating.
Avoiding account cancellation
- To protect all users privacy, user identities should be kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact details(other than your name) is not permitted.
- All communications, information and files exchange should be performed exclusively using GigBlasters.com messaging system.
- Posting illegal content, rude, abusive, adult material, improper adult language, copyright protected, illegal software, cracked or hacked software, promotional spamming, violent or abusive language, nonsense or any bogus stuff is strictly prohibited and Doing so will get your account blocked permanently. No questions asked!!!
Work delivery & communications
- You are responsible to scan all transferred files for viruses and malware. Gigblasters.com will not be responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the 'Deliver Completed Work' tab (located in the Order Page).
- Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond. After that time, the order will be marked as complete.
- Withdrawing revenues requires having a valid PayPal account. Please make sure that your PayPal account can receive incoming payments before withdrawing funds.
- Your Gigblasters profile can only be associated with one PayPal account. This association is permanent and can't be changed.
- Revenues are made available for withdrawal after a period of 14 days from the date a job was marked complete. however do to PayPal's intangible goods policy any transactions that Gigblasters.com can not verify the buyer or seller can be left in escrow for up to 45 days or until Gigblasters.com feels comfortable PayPal / Payza will not place a hold on funds in escrow. For all questions and or concerns before posting job(s) please contact us.
- PayPal's charges 2% of the total withdrawal sum, and up to a maximum of $1 when withdrawing revenues. Withdrawing $50 or more in one go will save you a little cash.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it's been done.
- Jobs may be purchased using a Credit Card or PayPal
- Once your payment is confirmed, the order will be created
- If you have a positive balance of $5 or more, it will be used automatically when ordering new jobs.
- As a buyer, your identity is kept anonymous at all times. To protect your privacy, avoid requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact information.
- You may not offer or pay using any method of payment other than gigblasters.com
- You may not pay other users directly using their PayPal account. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately
- Avoid filing a dispute or reversing a payment through PayPal or your bank. Doing so may get your account blocked.
- In case of a problem, always try and work things out with your seller. If you need further assistance, contact our customer support
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be done by customer support only up to a period of 5 days from order completion date. We will not be able to cancel orders after that time.
- GigBlasters.com highly recommends you as the buyer contact the seller for all your questions and concerns before you make any purchase(s). We are not responsible for typos or misleading ads posted by the seller. Absolutely No refunds!!! ONLY website credit!!!
- Violation of "Terms of Service" may get your account permanently blocked.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from blocked accounts after a safety period of 45 to 90 days, depending on block reason, from day of last cleared payment received in their account and subject to approval.
- Disputes should be handled using GigBlasters dispute resolution tools ('Got Problems?' in the order page) or by contacting customer support.
- GigBlasters.com reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehavior. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on GigBlasters.com
- GigBlasters.com may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, GigBlasters.com will make a new copy of the Terms of Service available at http://www.gigblasters.com/terms_of_service
- You understand and agree that if you use GigBlasters after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, GigBlasters will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE WEB SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (I) THAT THE WEB SITE AND/OR CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, SUITABLE OR TIMELY; (II) THAT ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTAINED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL BE OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; III) THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (IV) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; (V) THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS; AND (VI) THAT COMMUNICATIONS TO OR FROM THE WEB SITE WILL BE SECURE OR NOT INTERCEPTED.